[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bubble_tea

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 14:33:29 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 27. Jun 2020, at 16:03, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:
>
> I would call that a takeaway in everyday language which we map as fast food in OSM.

I would be ok with fast food for bubble tea, although typically you say “food and drinks”, i.e. calling a place where you can get only things to drink and nothing to eat might seem a bit strange?

The fast food term has also some connotations about being not healthy, synonymous to “junk food” (devouring hastily food with a unhealthy relation of nutritional components). It’s probably acceptable for bubble tea, but we shouldn’t see it as a general category for takeaways, shall we?

Cheers Martin