[Tagging] 回覆﹕ Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bubble_tea

德泉 談 tran0408tran0408t at yahoo.com.tw
Sat Jun 27 16:02:00 UTC 2020

In previous discussion we haven’t clarify that “cafe” is a place serving coffee drinks or a place providing seat for the consumer to have something like coffee or donut.
Maybe a coffee kiosk is better to map with a kiosk + cuisine=coffee_shop?
-Tan

於 星期六, 6月 27, 2020, 11:00 下午,Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> 寫道:

On 6/27/20 09:55, Philip Barnes wrote:
> Starbucks in my experience has seating, I am unaware of any which are
> takeaway only.

There are a couple out here that have outdoor seating only. Even if it
was just a kiosk I would still tag amenity=cafe for consistency.