[Tagging] 回覆﹕ Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bubble_tea

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:52:59 UTC 2020

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 at 19:56, Cj Malone <
me-osm-tagging at keepawayfromfire.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, 2020-06-27 at 17:15 +0100, Paul Allen wrote:
> > On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 at 17:03, 德泉 談 via Tagging
> > <tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:
> >
> > > In previous discussion we haven’t clarify that “cafe” is a place
> > > serving coffee drinks
> > > or
> > >  a place providing seat for the consumer to have
> > > something like coffee or donut.
>

> > In British English, that is exactly the meaning of cafe
>
> Which one? That sentence has an "or" in it.

Ooops.  Bad editing on my part.  A place with seats serving drinks
(with hot drinks normally available) and food of some sort.

See, for example, https://www.facebook.com/pg/adelescafeCilgerran/about/
The page title says the place is called "Adele's Cafe."  The description
says
it's a "Tea Room and Coffee Shop."  It has seats.  It sells cakes and
"light bites" whatever they are.  It has a breakfast menu, which is usually
some sort of fry-up.  And it has seats.  It is, in British English, a cafe.

--
Paul