[Tagging] Automated edit of image tags suggestion

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Jun 28 18:50:29 UTC 2020

Please decide which edit you are proposing to run, you mentioned two contradictory algorithms.
And then actually propose it.

For the record, I oppose deprecating wikimedia_commons and removing it with a bot.

We would start to specify both commons_category and commons_file?

"Changesets will be kept small ie. country size bbox maximum." - this in my opinion far too large,
bbox should be far smaller.

Jun 25, 2020, 19:57 by pangose at riseup.net: