[Tagging] Surveillance camera angle

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 10:06:59 UTC 2020

Am Mo., 29. Juni 2020 um 10:53 Uhr schrieb Cascafico Giovanni <
cascafico at gmail.com>:

> Hello!
>
> What is "camera:angle"?
>
> Taginfo [1] lists values consistent both to field-of-view and
> inclination. I cannot find wiki, just discussion and a proposal status

I guess, "angle" assumes that North is at 0 and that the angle is measured
clockwise? Generally I agree that this is underspecified. It may also not
be recognizable whether the camera can be rotated or is fixed. Field of
view may be even harder to recognize. So in general you can expect that all
this information will be relatively unreliable ;-)

Cheers
Martin