[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop=bubble_tea

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:59:42 UTC 2020

Actually we have a very similar problem with tagging a "Tejivó" in
Hungary (literally a "place to drink milk"). It's conceptually very
similar to a café (coffeehouse...), but the coffee offering isn't that
pronounced (other than using their own milk). Rather, they serve a
huge variety of dairy based products, all artisanal made from their
own organic milk, including drinks, cheese, sandwiches, pastry and
desserts. I think people prefer to go there for their artisanal
desserts. Although, I guess they do keep in stock some non-artisanal
products as well.

This all makes them much closer to a traditional "cukrászda" than a
"kávézó", although the difference is moot as we don't have a way to
tag "cukrászda" anyway at the moment.

Here's their menu:
http://cserpestejivo.hu/menu.php