[Tagging] Central European insight needed: cukrászda, cukrárna, cukiernia, ciastkarnia, cukráreň, pasticceria, konditorei, patisserie, ...

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:46:07 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 29. Jun 2020, at 17:34, Niels Elgaard Larsen <elgaard at agol.dk> wrote:
>
> Those that do serve wine should be tagged with
> drink:wine=served. Something that I do bother about in Europe.

the drink:wine=* tag is used 3265 times, half of them with amenity and the other half with shops, but there are more than one million restaurants in OpenStreetMap, i.e. in general we do not explicitly tag whether a restaurant serves wine, you will have to know the local habits if you’re interested in wine.

Here’s the drink:wine map, its used mostly in Europe as it seems:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/drink:wine#map

Cheers Martin