[Tagging] Is there any case of valid numeric addr:housename - for example addr:housename?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:13:48 UTC 2020

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 23:08, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <
tagging at openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> We have 15000 addresses such as addr:housename=3 (
> http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/VBS )

That search is producing an error for me, once over Australia & then again
for Western Europe:

" This query returned no nodes. In OSM, only nodes contain coordinates. For
example, a way cannot be displayed without its nodes"

Is there a hiccup in the way it's written, or is my system playing up this
morning?

Thanks

Graeme