[Tagging] Crosses and how to tag them

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Thu Mar 5 16:58:00 UTC 2020

Yes, both wikis are (were)poorly exemplified, especially when comparing
between them.
As a 900 years catholic country, Portugal has thousands of crosses
everywhere and it would be nice to clearly differentiate them.
The man_made=cross wiki is now much more explicit and not so restrict
with that summit cross thing.

Thanks, Mateusz!