[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - hiking_trail_relation_roles

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:05:30 UTC 2020

Ferry or private boat, and maybe a short walk or bus to the starting point.
> However, the approach is not waymarked nor described as part of the route.

I think this one is more like a collection of separate walks under one
> name, marketed as one trail with one paper guide.

In the case of "my" bicycle tor example, the on-water parts are integral
part of the tour, they appear on the maps and they are described in the
guide. The tour is a week-long ring. It is not a collection of separate
tours.