[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Public Transport v3

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:07:02 UTC 2020

> Wouldn't that imply that a chart of PT lines in, say, a city, region or
country would need to route everything first, then render instead of just
render the route from OSM?

> Seems so. Is it a significant burden to include a router with a renderer?

I wouldn't know. It seems strange to me that established routes have to be
re-routed to display or use them. How can you be sure the re-created route
is the one that is defined by the operator? Keeping as an example the city
PT map.