[Tagging] Amenity=fountain

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:34:44 UTC 2020

>There's a star on the menu bar on top of the wiki page, just after "View history", where you can "Add this page to your watchlist"

That's right. It will also be automatically added to your watchlist if
you edit the page, if you have the default settings for the wiki. This
may send you an email notification, or you can check:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:Watchlist - and turn off
email notifications.

I've reverted the revert. :-)

- Joseph Eisenberg