[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - survey_point:benchmark

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:01:56 UTC 2020

Thank you for creating this proposal, Anne

Are the proposed tags "survey_point=benchmark" and
"survey_point:hexagonal_bolt" or "survey_point:benchmark=yes" and
"survey_point:hexagonal_bolt=yes"?

Would it be possible to add some example images?

Would this tag be used along with "man_made=survey_point?" only?
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dsurvey_point

- Joseph Eisenberg