[Tagging] Proposal drinking_water:refill:fee

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:11:26 UTC 2020

Hi Joseph,

Yes, your understanding was absolutely correct. The current tag pair was
developed for the purpose of mapping free refill points.

Your alternative proposal for drinking_water:fee=yes for establishments
which charge for water bottle refill seems a good one.

How does one check to make sure there are no establishments with that
namespace tag already ?

Best regards,

Stuart