[Tagging] Proposal drinking_water:refill:fee

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:12:23 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

I agree with you on one point.

The default for "amenity =drinking_water"  and "drinking_water=yes" should
definitely be free water. I also believe the same should hold  be for
"drinking_water:refill = yes".

I am not a big fan of meta data and poorly maintained data. Unless there is
a use for the price data for someone, eventually it will get stale-
especially with the economic difficulty so many cafes and restaurants are
facing.

Quality and accuracy of data was one of the main reasons our project has
swiftly migrated from Wikidata to OSM.

Best regards,

Stuart