[Tagging] landuse meadow getting the right description emphases

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 06:52:21 UTC 2020

On 15/3/20 5:01 pm, Tomas Straupis wrote:
> Why would you want to "force" using more than one class for meadows
> when absolute majority of maps will not need more that one class?

Not certain what the above refers to? I'll take it as meadow=perpetual.

There is no real 'force' on a mapper to do anything. If a mapper chooses
not to use the subtags then they don't have to.

Similar can be said of many sub tags. If mappers want to map it then
give them a way to do so in a logical manner.

If any renders care to display it or not is their choice.