[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - give box

Markus Peloso mar.pel at outlook.com
Sun Mar 15 10:18:12 UTC 2020

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/give_box

A small facility where people drop off and pick up various types of items in the sense of free sharing.

Hi
After "Clarify whatever explicit abstaining is the same as no vote" and the change of the Proposal process page I reopen the voting, maybe someone wants to change their vote or add a comment.

In the meantime we have got some new inputs:

Summary
- We hade discuss about give box, hiker box, public refrigerator, free pantry and food sharing and how this things could be documented in OpenStreetMap. https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/food_sharing#Arguments_and_comments_from_the_Tagging_.5BPublic_refrigerators.5D_E-Mails
- New Proposed feature "food sharing" https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/food_sharing
- New Proposed feature "donation of goods" https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/donation_of_goods
- Some mappers tag blessing boxes with new amenity=give_box tag https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/RAA

Best regards