[Tagging] Addresses with PO Box, and other delivery type addresses.

Jan Michel jan at mueschelsoft.de
Fri Mar 20 10:38:50 UTC 2020

Hi,
I don't think we need another tag here, but we have to define one common
way to tag these.
There are several different keys already in use:

addr:postbox   (214)
addr:pobox     (185)
contact:pobox  (114)
contact:p.o.box (84)
addr:po_box     (16)

I'm personally in favor of contact:pobox - it's not an address, but a
way of contact.
I'd disfavor any spelling of 'post box' in this context, because this
term is already used in OSM to mark boxes letters are delivered to and
might cause some confusion.

Jan