[Tagging] Shelter for bats in an old building

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:11:51 UTC 2020

sent from a phone

> On 21. Mar 2020, at 14:26, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I guess it depends on what state the building is in, eg if it's been gutted and in need of a lot of maintenance to be a functional service building then I'd probably still use the lifecycle prefix.

judging by the lifecycle tags, “disused:” is hardly fitting for any building (it is a tag that makes sense for functions and services). Even “abandoned” buildings are still seen as buildings, typically. For ruins it could make sense to use lifecycle tags, as these will commonly be seen as not a building anymore.

Cheers Martin