[Tagging] Which languages are admissible for name:xx tags?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Mar 25 10:15:10 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 25.03.20 10:45, Andrew Hain wrote:
> Why on earth would we not (excluding exceptional copyright issues) want
> to have lots of different name:XX tags?

I thought I had given a couple of reasons in my post.

If you have not understood them, I'm happy to rephrase.

If you *have* understood them but think that there is a desirable value
that outweighs my reasons, it would be nice if you could state more
explicitly what you perceive that value to be and where *you* would draw
the line!

Bye
Frederik