[Tagging] Updating definition and description of place=square

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 01:20:06 UTC 2020

"taking "Harvard Square" as an example,
that refers to an area around the road junctions.  It includes the
sidewalks, and it includes the businesses and buildings that are on the
roads that border the center, and even includes things that are perhaps
50-100m down side roads, as long as they are sort of part of the same
logical larger place."

In that case use a place=neighbourhood node, since this is a named
part of a larger settlement, aka "a neighbo(u)rhood"

-- Joseph Eisenberg