[Tagging] Route names that aren’t names

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 21:06:47 UTC 2020

I think the trick is to come up with a solution that does not change
anything for the current users (backward compatible), but provides a
functional or visible benefit if applied. I would not hesitate to apply
such a solution to all the foot/hiking routes I oversee.

By the way, WMT finds a lot of routes by name, even though the names
contain hyphens, comma's, colons and round brackets.

Best, Peter Elderson

Op zo 29 mrt. 2020 om 22:29 schreef Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net