[Tagging] Veterinary pharmacy

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:36:45 UTC 2020

AFAIK in Belgium, you can get all medicins for your pets from any pharmacy.
In addition, some vets have a small supply of often used medicins that
they can sell.

Perhaps some of the larger veterinary clinics have a separate counter
where you can only get medicins for animals. If you want to map those,
you might want to use a separate node and tag. But even one of the
largest vet clinics in Belgium (the one from the Univ. of Ghent), does
not have a separate counter and the medicins are provided by the vet
or by the person where you pay for your visit.

Of course, this might be different in other countries, but I haven't
heard anything like that from dog owners around the world.

regards

m.