[Tagging] iD semi automatic adding public_transport to aerialway=station

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 08:37:47 UTC 2020

When I was in Bursa, Turkey. There was a 'teleférico' that, I suppose ,was
meant to bring people from the city to a skiing area. Since I was there in
the summer though, I simply used to cool off in the mountains and escape
the heat from the city below. I had to get a ticket, so I would consider
that one to be public transport.

Jo