[Tagging] Doorzone bicycle lanes

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun May 3 17:16:15 UTC 2020

I would advocate a more generic approach that remains open to other types
of hazards (there are many, unfortunately).
A generic
hazard:bicycle=yes|dooring|pedestrians_on_cycleway|dangerous_exit|whatever
(I have started using provisionally
hazard:bicycle=yes plus description= but that needs improvement)
Then you putthat that to whatever element is involved (way, crossing node,
gate, ...)

In the same way you could create hazard:foot (or hazard:pedestrian), and
hazard:wheelchair, and  hazard:motorcycle, and hazard:motorcar .....

Or something along these lines ...