[Tagging] Remove non-prefixed versions of 'contact:' scheme

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:48:52 UTC 2020

On Mon, 4 May 2020 at 13:37, Sören alias Valor Naram <valinora at gmx.net>
wrote:

> I didn't heard any good reason why not to change to `contact:` scheme.

Because too many people disagree with you.

I'm not saying that they're right.  I'm not saying that you're wrong.  I'm
saying that they will vote against your proposal as they did before,
and it will fail (again).

It's not for them to convince you that they have a good reason not to
change it, it's for you to convince them that they are wrong.  You failed
the last time and I doubt you'll do any better this time.  Not unless
you have better arguments than you had last time, but if you do
I haven't seen them.

However irrational you think they are, however irrational they may
actually be, too many people disagree with you for this to happen.

--
Paul