[Tagging] Remove non-prefixed versions of 'contact:' scheme

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Mon May 4 13:13:42 UTC 2020

Soren Reinecke wrote:
> I request to replace all occurrence of the non-prefixed
> versions of the contact keys like Key:phone, Key:email.
> Key:website to be replaced with the prefixed ones like
> Key:contact:phone, Key:contact:email, Key:contact:website

As someone with admin access over this mailing list, I request that you do
not keep bringing back proposals which were extensively debated beforehand
and generally rejected. It wastes everyone's time.

I don't particularly want to start banhammering people from the list but
will do so if necessary.

Thank you.

Richard

--