[Tagging] Tag:amenity=motorcycle_taxi not approved

Marc M. marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 15:46:33 UTC 2020

Hello,

> If these arguments were given beforehand

except memory problem, I exposed this opinion here during the RFC
(=consider that taxi is a service independent of the propulsion
of the engine which is a sub-tag), and I have the impression that
the answer was "you didn't understand".

I would have liked to understand why I was wrong, but I have the
impression that this was not the goal of this rfc which is a mistake for
the quality (and it is not the first proposal that fails for lack of
quality either in the tag, either in the explanation of why this tag)

Regards,
Marc