[Tagging] Tag:amenity=motorcycle_taxi not approved

Florimond Berthoux florimond.berthoux at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:49:18 UTC 2020

Yeah, that's the point...

Keep it simple.
You know taxi key ? You know motorcycle key ? Yeah, you can contribute
without checking yet another wiki tag page.

By the way, this how a taxi moto looks like in Paris
https://www.city-bird.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/DSC3972_R1_optimise_bas.jpg

Le ven. 8 mai 2020 à 23:32, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> The tag motorcycle=yes is already documented as defining legal access
> restrictions for motorcycle riders, like access=yes or foot=yes
> See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:motorcycle%3Dyes
>
> -- Joseph Eisenberg
>
> On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 1:34 PM Florimond Berthoux <
> florimond.berthoux at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > 5) As a French I have to give you again the universal answer :
> amenity=taxi + motorcycle=yes + whateveryourvehicle=yes|designated :)
> >
> > Tags is an intermediate language between human and machine, at the end
> its just characters with definitions, but some are easier to use for
> mapping and computing.
> >
> > (I read some disrespectful arguments in the following mails...)
> >
> > Regards

Florimond Berthoux