[Tagging] Tag:amenity=motorcycle_taxi not approved

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 23:33:24 UTC 2020

On Sun, 10 May 2020 at 00:25, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> imagine you are ordering a taxi for yourself and 2 colleagues to the
> airport and instead of a taxi (cab) they send you 3 taxi moto. Would that
> be equally ok, wouldn’t it matter, taxi is taxi?

It would matter a hell of a lot if one or more of use were carrying an item
of
heavy luggage.  It would matter a hell of a lot if it was the monsoon
season.
It would matter a hell of a lot if we were wearing light, skimpy clothing
rather
than motorbike leathers and the driver was a bit of a nutter.

It might matter if they sent an "air taxi" at a ridiculous price.

--
Paul