[Tagging] Permanent ID/URI --- off topic email

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:43:36 UTC 2020

JOSM's Mapillary plugin makes it easy to add mapillary tags to OSM objects.
On the Mapillary site it's possible to remote control JOSM so it opens with
data around the image.

I agree that it's not entirely convenient and may be slow. But Mapillary
welcomes ALL geotagged images. On Wikimedia Commons a contributor may
consider your picture not noteworthy enough or violating Panorama Rights, I
forget the correct term.

Polyglot