[Tagging] Adding values healthcare=dispensary and healthcare=community_care?

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Thu May 21 18:58:31 UTC 2020

 Thanks again for the suggestions.

healthcare=community_health_worker seems a good value choice, as it is
defined on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_health_worker.
community_health_service is more likely to refer to services provided to
the community involving doctors and nurses, which isn't the case in the
cases currently discussed, see
https://www.nhsconfed.org/resources/2015/07/what-are-community-health-services

For the health posts, healthcare=nurse is better than using nursing. Using
the singular form seems to me more consistent with the other existing
values of healthcare.

> nurse - may mean "nurse office in school", "nurse office in hospital" and
> the intended meaning
>
> @Mateusz, I didn't get if you were suggesting to avoid this value or not.

By the way, I realized this morning that the value health_post was
documented last month on the wiki for the amenity key, while absent from
the main amenity page.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dhealth_post. Has anyone
insights or more context about this tag?