[Tagging] Reviving the path discussion - the increasing importance of trails in OSM

Daniel Westergren westis at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:55:56 UTC 2020

And there actually seems to be a pull request finally solving the
paved/unpaved rendering that was opened 7 years ago?!?
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/4137

If that makes it to the default map it will certainly help people to tag
surface, because they will see that it makes sense.

/Daniel