[Tagging] Section numbers in hiking routes

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sat May 23 18:44:47 UTC 2020

True, this route relation business tends to get more complicated all the
time, because the reality is getting more complex all the time.

But, with care, a lot can be done. Consistent tagging, and nudging
exceptions back to the mainstream, will help applications and tools
developers to adapt, which in turn will help mappers to do the right thing.

Peter Elderson