[Tagging] Mapping Ecomuseum

Lorenzo Stucchi lorenzostucchi95 at outlook.it
Fri May 29 09:29:35 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I would like to ask if there is any tag that could be used to map the Ecomuseum [1].

They are composed of the main building that could be mapped as “tourism=museum” and maybe with a particular value of the key “museum”. Which one do you suggest?

But they also have an area of interest like a park, but these areas are not protective areas. Mainly these areas are the sum of municipality or portion of them. How to represent this idea?

I saw some examples of ecomuseum in France but are limited only to a building; instead of in Italy, there is more the idea that it is similar to a park.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Best,
Lorenzo Stucchi

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecomuseum