[Tagging] Reviving the path discussion - the increasing, importance of trails in OSM

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Sun May 31 07:32:06 UTC 2020

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 5:17 PM Daniel Westergren <westis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Should we close the discussion in this mailing list, continue in a smaller
> format and then report back the concluding suggestions for confirmation
> before implementing? Or is there still enough interest to keep the entire
> discussion here?

I'm happy to follow along the conversation on the mailing list to hear all
views without strongly participating; right now my views are already
covered by others.

Most importantly I'd like an outcome that results in wiki pages that we
don't just ignore because they contradict each other, that sort of tagging
just makes everyone's life hard. This tagging problem seems to always get
dropped into the too hard basket.

--
Jono