[Tagging] Update - RFC - Special Economic Zones

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:52:16 UTC 2020

Folks:

Last week I opened an RFC for the proposed new tag
boundary=special_economic_zone.  That announcement generated only minimal
discussion, resulting in a minor change to the proposal to address the
concern raised.  I am sending this update to ensure that the community has
adequate opportunity to provide input.  If no significant comments are
received, I intend to proceed to a vote starting on 9 Nov, after the
two-week minimum comment period has elapsed.

Proposal:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Special_economic_zone