[Tagging] How to tag a threshing floor

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Thu Nov 5 19:51:51 UTC 2020

Oh, I see what you mean. I was lost in translation I guess.
As I wrote in my first message, they're still used for their original
purpose in the Mediterranean area, although not as much as before, of
course. Still, they are used for other purposes, like festivals, as you
mentioned, family reunions and many other agricultural purposes.