[Tagging] religous bias - Feature Proposal - Voting - (Chapel of rest)

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 02:25:45 UTC 2020

I agree that my examples are outliers in the key.  However, I was pointing
out the existence of a small collection of outliers for cases where the
*place* was too hard to describe and therefore the *thing *or *service *was
described instead.  So if we find ourselves in the position where the place
is too hard to describe, there is precedence in describing the service
being provided.