[Tagging] Power line going underground

Hidde Wieringa hidde at hiddewieringa.nl
Mon Nov 9 19:25:01 UTC 2020

Hello,

You could use "line_management=transition" (and according to the wiki
also "location:transition=yes"). See for more examples the wiki
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Aline_management%3Dtransition
with similar entries as the photo you posted.

Whether this suppresses the warning in JOSM, I do not know.

Kind regards,
/Hidde/