[Tagging] Tagging Cycle Route Relations vs. Ways

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Nov 17 19:40:36 UTC 2020

DaveF:  I don’t wish to baffle, so I appreciate your clarifications.

I think we agree we don’t want “less correct” (out-of-date, etc.) data in OSM.  We leave to the judgement of the Contributor whether data which are imported or curated from official sources IF those sources are of high enough quality (recent enough, accurate enough…) to enter into OSM.  If they are not, don’t import them.  That’s all I’m saying here.  I offer you my sincere apologies if I misinterpreted you.

SteveA