[Tagging] RFC: vaccination / COVID-19 vaccination centres

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:17:02 UTC 2020

We (Nederland) will likely use the flu vac system of local practitioners
and old people's homes to do groups at risk first, and health care
personnel will take care of themselves while administering.Will take two to
three weeks for the first shot, and if a second shot is needed, 6 weeks.

The rest will probably need to apply, and I think the Covid testing
facilities will be used for the mass vax. This will probably take months,
mainly because of supply chain and cold chain problems. Everybody will
turn into an opportunist, politicians will literally lose their voices
because of all the yelling at each other. Then it will become a standard
yearly vaccination and we will all return to normal. O, the stories we will
tell our grandchildren when they really just want to hang out with each
other and play games...

Best, Peter Elderson