[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Hazards (rock slide etc)

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:31:06 UTC 2020

It looks like the vast majority of the uses of hazard=erosion is in
Bolivia, where it appears (from overhead imagery) to be used to tag
locations where these dirt roads are near or intersected by intermittent
streams which tend to wash the road out.  Often they are combined with
ford=yes when the stream actually crosses the road.  That seems like it
could be a reasonable thing to tag, and not at all like the various
"falling rocks/landslide/rockslide" variants which are all versions of
"land falling from above".