[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - electricity=*

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.de
Sun Nov 29 00:54:08 UTC 2020

I have reworked the proposal
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/electricity to
include the separation of the source tag and a further example including
battery storage.

To avoid confusion, I have decided to keep the secondary namespace in
the source tags even though they are somewhat redundant. Although in the
case of the Shoals Laboratory, something like grid:input would make
sense as well since the grid is well-defined!

Are there any further comments or undiscussed problems?

Regards

Lukas