[Tagging] How to tag for dualband GPS ?

ael witwall3 at disroot.org
Mon Nov 30 10:23:10 UTC 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 10:45:13PM +0100, Andrea Mazzoleni wrote:
> The intention is to make future mappers consider the device precision when
> doing corrections.

My experience is that many mappers, especially armchair mappers, ignore
source tags. I often find that my fairly accurate gps mapping is
degraded by later mappers without local knowledge.

Recent threads here have suggested that source tags are obsolete
and changeset comments supercede source tags. I strongly disagree.
So be prepared for problems.

ael