[Tagging] How to tag for dualband GPS ?

Andrea Mazzoleni amadvance at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:46:28 UTC 2020

> I recently wrote a series of diary entries about my experience with the
> accuracy of one-device GPS precision. I concluded with a comparison of
> three devices I had personal experience with including a new Garmin GPSMAP
> 66sr which I posted here:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/bobwz/diary/394711

Very interesting!

Here you can find the mapping of my tests with GPSMAP 65s and eTrex 30x:

https://ibb.co/bKvpxYG

It's a circular trail repeated 5 times with one point every second.

I repeated it again with the recording frequency set to Auto, and the
GPSMAP lost a bit in accuracy, so better to stick to one point every second.