[Tagging] Animal trails

Lukas Richert lrichert at posteo.net
Mon Nov 30 23:36:57 UTC 2020

I wouldn't tag this as foot=no or access=no. There are many trails in my
area that are clearly animal tracks and seldom used by people - but it
is allowed for people to walk on these and they are sometimes
significant shortcuts so allowing routing over them in some cases would
be good. However, they should be lower priority than real paths.

- Lukas