[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (shop=direct marketing)

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 14:36:49 UTC 2020

On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 at 15:05, Peter Elderson <pelderson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think for tagging it should be more than the occasional road-side sale?

I think that would depend upon what you mean by "occasional."  We
have opening_hours to deal with that.

More important is if there is a sign, or newspaper advertisement, or
or a website, or something like that.  Social media is something I
wouldn't take as confirmation without checking as some of those
are used by people who are operating in a black economy and
wouldn't want to appear on a map in case tax or welfare
authorities spotted it (such people are willing to gamble on
not being spotted in social media, which seems foolish to
me).

--
Paul