[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (shop=direct marketing)

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:06:06 UTC 2020

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 08:03, Peter Elderson <pelderson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it private sale?

Yes

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 08:31, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:

> More than good enough for me.  It's verifiable, so ought to be good enough
> for
> anybody else.  I'm interested in cheap test equipment, are the Avos old or
> new? :)

New when they're in season, but I don't think they deliver, & it's going to
be a bit of an issue you coming to pick them up! :-)

The fact that a shop is selling something produced on a farm doesn't make
> it a farm shop (otherwise a greengrocer would be
> a farm shop).  A farm shop is on the grounds where the produce is grown.

I suppose we could define it a bit closer in that a greengrocer sells
produce from multiple sources / suppliers, whereas a farm=shop only sells
produce produced on that farm?

But Cliff mentioned