[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (shop=direct marketing)

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:53:04 UTC 2020

On Mon, 5 Oct 2020 at 00:48, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 at 22:38, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I can't find that in ID.  Is that the raw tag it produces or just the
>> name of
>> the preset that gives shop=farm?  When I use ID that preset identifies
>> itself as farm shop but ID may have localized that name for American
>> usage.
>>

> Sorry, yes, tagged as shop=farm which brought up the preset Produce Stand,
> which then even renders! (As an apple)

Here in the UK that preset says "Farm Shop" (and has an apple).

> Worked in Oz as well as US, so guess it's International?

Nope.  ID thinks you guys speak mostly Merkin.  Somebody will have copied
the Merkin language file for en_AU and maybe changed a few things.  Changed
BBQ to Barbie, stuff like that. :)

> Might have to start a separate thread re produce to stir things up ‽:-)

So you want to establish a reputation as a manure stirrer?  Feel free. :)

--
Paul